Music 4 Schools
"When I work with small groups of fourth and fifth graders who have anger management issues, I purposefully play the ‘MEE Concert’ as background music at the beginning of the group. The MEE recording appears to de-escalate their anxiety levels. After doing this for the first few meetings, I am able to use just mellow music for the rest of the groups because they seem to be able to shift on their own – into a more calm state – when they enter the room. After several years of experience using this method successfully, I recommend that other counselors and teachers consider playing the ‘MEE Concert’ during class or groups to possibly make their job easier in managing student behavior."
— J. Poteete, elementary school counselor Clark County School District, Nevada
Music 4 Life® is available with customized programs to meet the needs of students, teachers and administrators.
- Staff in-services that teach stress management and effective classroom behavior management strategies.
- School assembly programs that teach students health strategies about making wiser music choices that improve health.
- Stress management programs and products.
- Student wellness programs for groups and individuals.
- Team building that improves productivity and cooperation.
- Employee Assistance Programs that include alternative prevention and wellness strategies for stress reduction.
"In the field of special education, I could use MEE recordings to accomplish more and have a more peaceful learning atmosphere."
— Lyle H., Special Education Pahrump, Nevada
Contact us to create a custom program that meets your needs.